LUMI-G hackathon April 2023¶
- ALARO ACRANEB2: Project in the framework of Destination Earth, but the code is not in the public domain.
- FEniCSx with a team from Cambride University and Edinburgh University / EPCC.
- ICON: Icosahedral Nonhydrostatic Weather and Climate Model, with a team linked to DKRZ.
- TurboGAP data-driven atomistic simulation, with a team from CSC and Aalto University.
- waLBerla, with a team from Forschungszentrum Jülich.
Overview of the team's presentations at the start and end of the hackathon week: